Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Price: US$ 130
As a peaceful, lively city located in the Mekong River, Phnom Penh is an interesting place to visit. Spend your time to explore culture, eat Halal food here
DAY 1: PHNOM PENG ARRIVAL (D)
Welcome to Phnom Penh!
- Arrive in Phnom Penh by boat or bus, you will be met and greet by our friendly guide at pier or bus station and transfer to check in hotel. Have lunch with your own account.
- Afternoon visit Royal Palace, the incredible solid silver-floored Silver Pagoda is the pagoda which in the Royal Palace campus, where have thousands of silver tiles on the floor of pagoda and have the biggest golden Buddha statue. Silver Pagoda is in the Royal Palace Compound made of 5000 silver tiles. Raung Damrei Museum. Afterward, experience Cambodia Cyclo tours for 01 hour on your first day in charming Phnom Penh you will be treated to a fun cyclo tour, a traditional mode of transport. Then it will be stopped at Wat Phnom, the inconspicuous hill after which the city is named.
- Move on to Independent Monument: the Naga (total 100) or snake motif is one, which can be seen in historic, cultural and modern-day. New built bronze statue of Late king father Norodom Sihanouk, it is built to memorizing the first anniversary of his death.
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Phnom Penh, at your selected hotel.
Optional fee for Specular:USD15/pax (without tour guide): Plae Pakaa Cambodia Living Art is vibrant cultural performance at the Phnom Penh National museum area The mission of Cambodian Living Arts is to facilitate the transformation of Cambodia through the arts. We work in collaboration with others to create an environment where Cambodian arts empower and transform individuals and communities. We do this by encouraging the growth of artists and the arts community, by promoting awareness of the arts, and by advocating for the arts with cultural policymakers and major institutions. (High season : Oct – Mar, open 07days per week star from 07:00pm – 08:00pm / LOW SEASON: Apr-Sep, Open every on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday start from 07:00pm – 08:00pm)
DAY 2: PHNOM PENG - FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel
- AM: Start your second day at Samdech Chuon Nath (Samdech Sangha Raja Jhotañano Chuon Nath) is the late Kana Mahanikaya Supreme Patriarch of Cambodia. Amongst his achievements is his effort in conservation of the Khmer language in the form of the Khmer dictionary. Visit at statue of Preah Phirum, Master OU (called Ngoy),was a famous Khmer poet and player of "Kse Diev", a Khmer traditional one string instrument, move to visit Toul Sleng (S-21) which was once a Tuol Svay Prey High School is now a frightening reminder of the horrors of Pol Pot regime. The school was used as a torture chamber and it was believed that 16,000 people died there. Then stop at the trendy market is Russian Market, where you can buy DVD, clothes, souvenir etc…
- Enjoy buffet lunch at local restaurant.
- PM: Visit Choeung Ek - Killing Field: now become the peaceful stretch of countryside where over 10,000 people were executed. The remains of some of them are stored in a memorial to remind people of the atrocities the Khmer Rouge inflicted on other Khmers and Visit National Museum is the museum we gather and keep the statue since Angkorian period. National Museum: also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1920. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art - notably sculptures - throughout the ages (although some periods are not represented). Most of the exhibits date from the Angkor period but there are several examples from the pre-Angkor era.Then enjoy 01 hour boat cruise on Mekong River to explore night life of local.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh, at your selected hotel.
DAY 3: PHNOM PENG DEPARTURE (B) – No guide accompany
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure till transfer to airport without tour guide for departure flight with sweet memory. End of Services!!!
Price based on DBL/TWN/TRP sharing (Rate in USD Per Pax)
Validity: September 18- December 18
PNH: Salita Hotel (Superior)
www.salitahotel.com (No swimming pool)
- Private transportation with air-conditioned
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Experienced and Skilled English Speaking Guide
- Meals as mention in the programs
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- Mineral water & 02 cold towels per person per day
- International airfare in & out Cambodia
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Visa to Cambodia, if any
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratitude
- 01-09pax: USD5/pax/day
- 10pax up: USD3/pax/day
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond
- our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season.
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
- Prices quoted in USD and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge