Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Price: US$ 366
Type of tour: Group tour (Private tour available)
Standard hotel – Adamas Hotel or similar: 3star
Luxury cruise – Mon Cheri Cruise: 5 stars
Price: US$378 (Applied for minimum 2 people booking)
Single supplement: US$185
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HA NOI (Halal Dinner)
- Private tour
Welcome to Vietnam – the country of smiles and friendly people.
On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our guide and then transferred to the hotel for check in.
Free time discover Hanoi Old Quarter and go shopping in Hanoi 36 street. Overnight in Hanoi.Dinner at halal restaurant.
DAY 2: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY (B/Halal Lunch/Halal Dinner)
- Shuttle bus (Non Muslim group): Pick up at the meeting point from 09.00 – 09.30am
9:00 - 9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in Got pier, Cat Hai Village, Hai Phong city, where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have halal lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
18:30: Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine.
You can also enjoy the massage service which is available on board. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
19:15: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room.Overnight on board.
DAY 3: CAT BA ISLAND – HAI PHONG – HANOI (B/Halal Lunch/-)
- Shuttle bus (Non Muslim group)
06:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck.
7:00 – 8:30: Halal breakfast is served in the restaurant.
8:40: Visit Cat ba Island. You are taken by bus to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have halal lunch while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi (with the surcharge if required).
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
DAY 4: HA NOI DEPARTURE (B) – No Guide
Free time until our car transfers you to the airport for your departure flight. See you next trip.
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre-notice depending of the weather and operating conditions.
- Some outside activities would not be recommended for the elderly (above 70 years old), the handicapped, the kids and pregnant women.
- Guests should wear sport shoes when go sightseeing the Trung Trang cave.
- One night on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- 2 night at the hotel in Hanoi
- 2 days/ 1night visit to Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba island
- Round trip Limousine van transfers to Halong Bay
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals as the program (3 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activity
- Transfer to cave in Cat Ba
- Service charges, travel insurance
- Visa arrangements
- Early check in and late check out at the hotel in Hanoi
- Payment fee
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Surcharge for Christmas (Dec 24th) & New Year Eve (Dec 31st): USD 50/adult, USD 25/child ( compulsory )
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not specified
Cancellation by Mon Chéri Cruises
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances like: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. Bad weather conditions will also lead to cancellations in order to guarantee your safety.
Cancellation will ONLY be announced by the Hai Phong Local Port Authority and often at short notice. Therefore your understanding in these situations will be highly appreciated as these circumstances are entirely out of our control.