Hang Mua (Mua Cave) – a newly must-visit destination in Tam Coc, Ninh Binh. Coming here, you will be leisurely hiking with 486 stone stair-steps. From the peak, you will admire the majestic panoramic views of Tam Coc with rice fields on Ngo Dong River. That would be the moment you never forget in your Vietnam trip.
07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with Dinh King Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
11:15 – Arrive Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with specious view of the nature.
12:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
14:00 – Take the sampan boat trip which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karts hill, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai”, “Hang Ba”.
16:00 – Enjoy cycling time in the quite country road to explore the daily life of the local villages
17:00 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Ha noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Round trip transfer by comfortable Limousine Bus Ha Noi-Ninh Binh-Ha Noi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A normal buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Cycling on country road
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
What to bring