Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Price: US$ 156
Only 156 $ to discover the beauty of Saigon-Cu Chi – Mekong with Halal food. Enjoy the daily life at My Tho-Real halal experience. Muslim Saigon CuChi Mekong tour ensures to bring you a memorable trip.
Promotion ( Jan to July ) : Off 15% - Offer Cyclo tour 1 hour with guide ( $6/pax only - apply for group from 2 pax)
Best time to travel to Ho Chi Minh city: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR (D)
Our guide will pick you up at the airport then drive to your hotel. A short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: the Old Post Office and the People’s Committee Hall.
Free time for shopping. Dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight in Saigon
DAY 2: SAIGON – CUCHI – SAIGON (B/L/D)
Morning: Start with a half hour drive to Cu Chi, where there are the connecting command posts, the hospitals, the shelters and the weapon factories. The tunnels used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops, with more than 200Km long. Dug out by hand tools and without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered.
Afternoon: Visit Jamia Al Muslimin Mosque and enjoy lunch in a Halal restaurant. Then, go to Mai collection and Minh collection (telekong, tudong and so on), Hard Rock Café, Ben Thanh Market and go to Xuan Mai factory which sells baju kurung, telekung, tudung and Vienamese T- shirt.
DAY 3: SAIGON – MYTHO – BENTRE – SAIGON (B/L/D)
Morning: Have breakfast at your hotel. Travel to My Tho, where there are a lots of rice fields and fruit gardens. Upon arrival, get on a boat trip up to Mekong River and stop at Thoi Son Island to discover the daily life of this place. Visit honey bee-farm and coconut candy workshop. Then taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs in local people house. Lunch with Halal food.
Afternoon: Walk along the village to see the authentic life of the locals and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. An adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free time at leisure for shopping or relaxing until
Muslim Travel Vietnam transfer to the airport you’re your departure flight and with a sweet memories. End of tour services.
GROUP TOUR: Only 545 RM (150 USD/pax)
Tour cost: Price is in American Dollar and per person
|Group of no. pax ||2 ||3-4 || 5-6 ||7-9 ||10-12 ||13-14 ||15+1 FOC |
|Net Cost ||Discount || Net Cost||Discount || Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount |
|Option 3* || 343 || 295 || 255||232 || 254 |
| 215 ||189 || 194 ||169 || 186 ||159 || 182 ||156 |
|Option 3*++ || 358 ||316 ||270 || 245|| 269 ||238 |
| 237 ||209 || 230 ||204 || 211 ||189 || 205 ||179 |
|Option 4* || 438 ||389 ||358 || 325||349 |
| 366 ||276 || 303 ||273 || 295 ||263 || 285 ||249 |
|Option 5* || 52 ||479 ||453 || 412||440 |
| 399 || 398 ||359 || 394 ||352 || 382 ||346 || 380 ||341 |
- Option 3*: Mifuki Boutique Hotel, Nam De hotel, Hong Thien Loc hotel or equivalent.
- Option 3+*: Blessing hotel, Hoang Hai Long hotel , or equivalent
- Option 4*: Grand Silverland hotel & Spa, Golden Central Hotel Saigon or equivalent.
- Option 5*: Rex hotex, Majestic Hotel or equivalent
Tour package includes:
- English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on Twin or double room
- Meals as programme.
- Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Bottle of mineral water
Policy for children:
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults withextra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.