Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Price: US$ 176
Discover the rich tradition of Hanoi in legend, literature, music and poetry. Together with Halong bay- a real World Natural Heritage with hundreds of limestone islets, grottoes, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc tour offer you to exciting activities, including religious worship, boating, history and excavation learning that ensure to bring you a memorable trip.
You can pray at the at mosque, enjoy food at Halal restaurants, especially, shopping at 36 Old Quarter streets with various kind of handicraft products.
Day 1: Arrive to Hanoi (D)
Morning: Arrive at Noi Bai airport, you are picked up and transferred to your hotel by the tour guide of Muslim Travel Vietnam.If time permits, we will take a short city tour to visit some of Hanoi attractions. Visit Dong Xuan market.
Free time at leisure, you can take a walk around the Old Quarter for shopping. Enjoy the special Vietnam traditional Water Puppet Show. Dinner at a Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/L)
Morning: After breakfast, travel to Ninh Binh province. Located 110km from Hanoi, Tam Coc is may be one of the most spectacular sights in Vietnam. Along the Hoang Long River, vast limestone cliffs rise out of the rice paddies make Tam Coc somehow similar to Halong Bay.
A river trip to Tam Coc and through three caves is wonderful for photo hunters, especially when local residents come to harvest the rice planted along the river or when they transplant seeding for the next crop. Option: You can choose boat through epic scenery and traverses a number of water caves of Trang An, instead of Tam Coc.
There is no halal restaurant in Ninh Binh & Tam Coc, therefore we will arrange seafood or vegetarian food in local restaurant in Ninh Binh. Afternoon:
Continue your trip to Hoa Lu. What remains are temples dedicated to the two heroes: King Dinh and King Le who chose Hoa Lu
to build the citadel. Though the temples are not wholly maintained, some precious antiques are still well preserved like: the whole-stone dragon thrones, wooden has-relieves and lacquered statues. Return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong ( B/L)
Around 8:00am, you will go to Halong city. We stop half way for a short break in Hai Duong province. Arrive in Ha Long harbor at 12.00. Have lunch (seafood) on the boat. Afternoon:
The guide takes you to the boat for cruising Ha Long Bay
(4 hours), where you have a chance to visit the two most beautiful caves - Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave. Then, we take a look at the Floating Village of the fishermen and the Fighting cocks. Back to the wharf and rejoin the car drive back to Ha Noi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Departure from Hanoi ( B )
Driver of Muslim Travel Vietnam
pick up from your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai airport to get your flight back to your home. End of your wonderful trip. Tour cost: Price is in American Dollar and per person
Valid until: July 31, 2019
|Group of no. pax ||2 ||3-4 || 5-6 ||7-9 ||10-12 ||13-14 ||15+1 FOC |
|Net Cost ||Discount || Net Cost||Discount || Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount ||Net Cost ||Discount |
|Option 3* || 343 || 320 || 280||266|| 254 |
|238 || 215 ||192 || 194 ||185 || 186 ||179 || 182 ||176 |
|Option 3*++ || 368 ||358 ||320||299|| 289 ||270 || 237 ||223 || 230 ||215 || 211 ||208 || 205 ||203 |
|Option 4* || 438 ||408 ||358 ||350||349 |
|320 || 366 ||274 || 303 ||266 || 295 ||259 || 285 ||255 |
|Option 5* || 572 ||559 ||543||501||509 |
|471 || 498 ||425 || 450 ||417 || 432 ||410 || 420 ||406 |
- Option 3*: Le Foyer hotel; Hanoi Sky hotel; Marigold hotel or equivalent.
- Option 3*++: Cosiana hotel (Including Halal breakfast ), Viet View hotel, Church Boutique hotel
- Option 4*: Boss Legend, Hanoi Pearl, Tirant hotel, Chalcedony hotel, Sunway hotel
- Option 5*: Melia hotel; Sofitel Plaza; Horizon hotel; Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi; Sheraton hotel or equivalent
Tour package includes:
- English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on Twin or double room
- Meals as programme.
- Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Bottle of mineral water
Policy for children:
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge