Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Price: Contact us
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Halong bay with thousand islands and stay in the heaven shopping Hanoi and Hochiminh city before traveling to an underground village Cu chi tunnel. Finish your trip at Mekong river. Halal food is served
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival (D)
Muslim Travel Vietnam will pick you up at Noi Bai airport and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of day is at leisure. You can go shopping
at the Old quater
with many handicraft items, headscraft
and so on.
Dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B, L, D)
Enjoy a full day city tour to visit some attractions including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh stilt house & one pillar pagoda, Ngoc Son temple and Restored Sword Lake, Temple of Literature, which is regarded as the first university in Viet Nam. Visit Al Noor Masjid the only Mosque in Hanoi. Free time for shopping.
Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong (B, L, D)
Today, we will take a day tour to Halong Bay. After 3,5 hour driving, welcome aboard. Lunch with seafood is served on boat while cruising along magnificent 3000 limestone islands of the Bay. Visit two of the most fantastic caves. This is a chance to enjoy beautiful landscape and breathe fresh air. Drive back to Hanoi. Enjoy Halal food for dinner.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh city (B, L, D)
Free at leisure until our car come and transfer you to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Pick up at Tan Son Nhat airport and drive to hotel for checking in. Go shopping at some famous markets in Saigon.
Dinner with halal food. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi (B, L, D)
Morning: Enjoy breakfast and start our day tour by travel to Cu Chi tunnels. Here you will have the opportunity to explore the amazing labyrinth of tunnels used by the guerrillas during the war. Return to Ho Chi Minh Cit.
Have lunch at a Halal restaurant.
Afternoon: Take a half day Saigon city tour with War Remnants museum - a major tourist attraction, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the General Post Office with French colonial architecture style.
The final stop is at Ben Thanh market, which is always loaded with varieties of goods, such as consumer goods, cakes and candies, food and foodstuff, and particularly high-quality fruits and vegetables
Enjoy dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho – Mekong delta tour (B, L, D)
Take a full day trip to the watery world of the Mekong Delta, which is famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Take a cruise to visit islands, come over coconut candy workshop to taste fresh candy- specialty. Enjoy tropical fruits, honey tea, and listen to Southern traditional music. Get on a small boat to discover a natural canal of Ben Tre province. After lunch with Halal food and pray time at the mosque, back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Free time at leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Have breakfast at your hotel. Free at leisure until the car of Muslim Travel Vietnam transfers you to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight.
End of services.
Tour Services Inclusive
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private boat trip at Mekong delta and Ha Long Bay
- Private transfers and transportation on tours
- Entrance fees on tour
- Meals as specified (no drink)
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Tour Service Exclusive
- Vietnam visa arrangements (If requirement)
- All International flights to Ho Chi Minh and from Hanoi and airport taxes
- Domestic ticket from SGN to HAN
- Drinks & Other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Policy for children
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge