Duration: 6 Days/ 5 Nights
Price: US$ 503
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH (D)
On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our Guide and then transfer to your hotel. Before check in, we will stop by Sai Gon Square, Linda wholesale where you can buy baju kurung, telekong, tudong, ..
Dinner at halal restaurant. Free at leisure.
DAY 2: MEKONG DELTA – MY THO – BEN TRE (B/L/-)
Morning: enjoy the breakfast at hotel. You will be transferred to My Tho where has a lots of rice fields and fruit gardens. Upon arrival, cruising down Tien River and seeing 4 islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. Enjoy fresh coconut juice. Stop over at Thoi Son island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people.
Afternoon: Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
After that ride a horse-drawn carriages along country lane in Quoi Son Village to seeing orchards and local people’s life. Enjoy halal lunch.
Drive back to Ho Chi Minh, free time to relax.
Dinner is independent on the package
DAY 3: CU CHI TUNNEL – CITY TOUR – FLY TO HANOI (B/L/D)
Morning: A one and half hour transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels, where connecting command posts, hospitals, and shelter and weapon factories, used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops, with more than 200km in length. Dug out of hard literate by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: Enjoy lunch at halal restaurant. Continue visit some famous places in Ho Chi Minh City such as: Post Office, Notre Dame, Opera House, The People’s Committee Hall.
After tour, you will leave Ho Chi Minh for Hanoi by evening flight
Check in hotel and overnight in Hanoi
DAY 4: HA NOI CITY TOUR (B/L/-)
After breakfast, we will visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
Enjoy lunch at halal restaurant before visiting Al – Noor Masjid Mosque for praying.
Continue visit some of Hanoi attractions such as: Hoan Kiem Lake, The Huc Bridge and Temple of Literature - Vietnam´s first University, built in 12th century, dedicated to Confucian
At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration.
Dinner is independent on the package
DAY 5: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HA NOI (B/L/D)
Around 8.00 – 08.30am, you will depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau, Halong Tourism harbor. Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy lunch with fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Stone Dog. Stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
After lunch, visiting Thien Cung Grotto - one of the largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago.
Continue, enjoy kayaking around floating village, wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
At about 4.30 pm the boat goes back to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.. We arrive in Ha Noi at about 8.00 pm.
Noted: group tour (Non Muslim group) from 2 – 5pax
DAY 6: HA NOI DEPARTURE (B)
Free at leisure till the car of Muslim Travel Vietnam driving to Noi Bai International Airport for departure (Flight TBA). Home sweet home.
Price based on DBL/TWN sharing (Rate in USD Per Pax)
Validity: December 2020
3 – 5
6 – 8
9 – 11
12 – 14
|Ho Chi Minh ||Aluna Hotel or similar ||Standard room – no window |
|Hanoi ||Adamas Hotel or similar ||Standard room – no window |
|Ho Chi Minh ||Saigon Princess Hotel or similar ||Standard room – no window |
|Hanoi ||Boss Legend Hotel or similar ||Standard room – no window |
|Ho Chi Minh ||Rex Hotel or similar ||Superior room – window |
|Hanoi ||Hoteldel'OperaHanoi or similar ||Superior room - window |
Tour package includes:
- Accommodation based on sharing room with daily breakfast
- Transfers and transportation on tour.
- 1 way domestic flight from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi with airport taxes
- Entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip as the program
- Mineral water (1bottle/pax/day)
Tour package excludes:
Policy for children
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Meals as the program
- International flight with tax and airport fee
- Tipping for Guide & Driver (USD3/guest/day)
- Visa to Vietnam (if requested)
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season (Lunar New Year, New Year, Christmas, National Holiday,…)
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge