Get to know the history and culture of Ho Chi Minh City on a private tour. Traveling with a guide, you'll see a selection of the main sights, like Old Central Post Office, Sai Gon Square, Jamia Al Muslimin Mosque and Wholesale where you can buy baju kurung, telekong, tudong,..
Morning: After breakfast, get ready for a Ho Chi Minh City full day tour. The guide and driver of Muslim Travel Vietnam will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at 8:30 AM and depart for city tour.
We will visit Nha Rong wharf where Ho Chi Minh President first left Vietnam in 1911.
Then visiting the Old Central Post Office, Opera House, The People’s Committee Hall
Afternoon: we will stop by halal restaurant for lunch then visiting Jamia Al Muslim Mosque. Continue go to Sai Gon Square, Ben Thanh Market, Wholesale where you can buy baju kurung, telekong, tudong,..
Especially, if you want to bring back the nice T shirt with cheap price and high quality, let's look at Hard rock cafe.
Tour Package Includes:
- Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Halal lunch
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water (1 bottle/guest/day)
Tour Package Excludes:
- Any kind of drinks
- International airport departure taxes
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Tipping fee for guide and driver (about USD 3/guest/day)
- Travel insurance.