Duration: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Price: US$ 222
Experience home-stay at Vinh Long-the land of islands with tropical fruit gardens and a fantastic scenery before enjoy the Cai Be floating market. Discover the underground world - Cuchi tunnel and have a look on Hochiminh city.
DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR (D)
On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by Muslim Vietnam Travel’s guide and then transferred to your hotel. A Short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Lam Son Mosque, The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall. Free time for shopping.
Enjoy Halal food and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 2: VINH LONG MARKET – HOMESTAY (B/L/D)
Morning: after breakfast, You will be transferred to Vinh Long, explore Vinh Long Market in the town. The boat of Mekong Travel will take you to visit the brick kilns where you can see how the local people create beautiful potteries from clay. Then, we visit nursery garden for you to contact the real famous farmers – Mr Tiger or his son who is very successful in Vietnam agriculture. We will enjoy some kinds of fruits from his garden.
Afternoon: Enjoy lunch at local house with seafood or vegetarian food. Continue the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish.
Enjoy dinner at at local house with seafood or vegetarian food. Also, you can ask the locals about the culture, people, history of this Island. They do not mind to answer some personal questions.
Overnight in a private room of local house.
DAY 3: CAI BE FLOATING MARKET – MY THO MOSQUE (B/L/D)
Morning: Have early breakfast and have a boat trip to Cai Be colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn. Continue visit the handicraft village where you can see how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce & Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof.
Afternoon: go ahead to My Tho, visit Mosque and enjoy lunch at Halal Mosque. Back to Sai Gon and free time to relax. Overnight in Sai Gon
DAY 4: SAIGON – CUCHI – SAIGON (B/L/D)
Morning: Start Ho Chi Minh tour to take a half hour drive to Cu Chi, where connecting command posts, hospitals, and shelter and weapon factories, used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops, with more than 200km in length. Dug out of hard literate by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered.
Afternoon: Back to Saigon visit Mosque for praying before enjoy halal. Enjoy free time for shopping bargains at Ben Thanh Tourists’ Market, the largest market in Ho Chi Minh City. Sai Gon Square, Hard Rock café. After that, a sumptuous dinner awaits you at Saigon Halal Restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST AT HOTEL INCLUDED)
Breakfast at hotel, free time at leisure for shopping or relaxing until Muslim Travel Vietnam transfer to the airport you’re your departure flight and with a sweet memories. End of tour services.
Tour cost: Price is in American Dollar and per person
| Group of no. pax || 2 || 3-6 || 7-9 || 10-14 || 15+1FOC || 19+1FOC |
| Option 3* || 450 || 375 || 257 || 243 || 235 || 222 |
| Option 3*+ || 463 || 398 || 325 || 273 || 250 || 237 |
| Option 3*++ || 476 || 412 || 347 || 284 || 271 || 243 |
| Option 4* || 535 || 455 || 386 || 356 || 341 || 320 |
| Option 5* || 616 || 535 || 450 || 427 || 411 || 396 |
• Option 3*: Mifuki Boutique Hotel, Nam De hotel or equivalent.
• Option 3+*: Blessing hotel, Captown hotel , or equivalent
• Option 3*++: Tan Hai Long hotel, Hoang Hai Long hotel or equivalent.
• Option 4*: Grand Silverland hotel & Spa, Golden Central Hotel Saigon or equivalent.
• Option 5*: Rex hotex, Majestic Hotel or equivalent
Tour package includes:
• English speaking tour guide.
• Homestay in Vinh Long
• Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on twin or double room
• Meals as programme.
• Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
• All entrance fees of sightseeing places
• Bottle of mineral water
Tour package excludes:
• Optional tour & Insurance
• Single supplement: +USD77/ 3star, +USD143/4 star, +USD224/5star
• Early check-in and late check-out
• International flights & Granitites to service staffs
• Expenditure of a personal nature, such as:drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry,...
• Tipping for Tour Guide and driver
• Travel insurance
• Others not mentioned in the tour program
Policy for children:
• Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
• Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
• Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
• Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
• Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.