Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City is as known as the Centre of commerce and the biggest city in Vietnam. Thanks to its essential French colonial character, the number of tourist has increased significantly in Ho Chi Minh City every year. Almost people said that, this city is a heaven for shoppers with a huge variety items ranging from the colorful handicraft items to tacky tourist junk well within your budget. If you love bringing home stuff that is unique and a bargain – this is your town. Halal food is served during the trip.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN SAIGON (Halal Dinner included) Morning:
On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by Muslim Vietnam Travel’s guide and then transferred to your hotel. A Short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Lam Son Mosque, The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall , visit China Town. Afternoon:
shopping bargains at Ben Thanh Tourists’ Market,
the largest market in Ho Chi Minh City.
Enjoy halal food and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNEL – SAIGON (Breakfast at hotel/ Halal Lunch / Halal Dinner included)
A one and half hour transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels, where connecting command posts, hospitals, and shelter and weapon factories, used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops, with more than 200km in length. Dug out of hard literate by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered.
Back to Saigon for lunch at Vietnam Halal restaurant. Afternoon
: Free time for shopping.
After that, a sumptuous dinner awaits you at Saigon Halal Restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: SAIGON – MYTHO – BENTRE – SAIGON (B/L/D) Morning:
enjoy the breakfast at hotel. You will be transferred to My Tho
where has a lots of rice fields and fruit gardens.
Upon arrival, cruising on Tien River and seeing four island: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix.
Enjoy fresh coconut juice. Boat runs along fish farm for traveller to learn about local people how to feed fishes. Stop at Thoi Son island, walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, listen to traditional music. Boat will you to come to Phoenix island, visit Coconut Monk Temple, Crocodile farm, Ostrich . Afternoon:
You can visit Honey Bee-Farm
as well as Coconut Candy Workshop. After that ride a horse-drawn carriages along country lane in Quoi Son Village
to seeing orchards and local people’s life. Then taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs at local people house. Continue go to My Tho Mosque for praying before enjoy lunch at Halal Mosque restaurant. Drive back to Saigon.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. Day 4: SAIGON DEPARTURE (Breakfast at hotel included)
Breakfast at hotel
Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for your flight home with a memorable memory. End of the trip. You can continue to go shopping at some places, such as: Saigon Muslim Shopping
• An Dong Wholesale Market (Near China Town)
: shoppers are presented with an overwhelming choice of clothes fabrics, jewelry and food, but with an emphasis on clothing and fabrics. It’s a little further away and not as well-known as Ben Thanh, however it’s a great opportunity to see a local Vietnamese market in action. Tour Package Includes
Tour Package excludes:
- English speaking tour guide; other languages are available on request
- Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on Twin or double room
- Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Bottle of mineral water 2 bottles/pax/day
- Meals as mention in tour program
- Private boat trip in Mekong delta
Policy for children
- Optional tour & Insurance
- International flights & Granitites to service staffs
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Tipping for Tour Guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned in the tour program
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge