2. Xuan Mai- Baju Kurung Factory
Wholesale and Retail Naelofar Hijab, telekung, Ship online to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei.
Add: No. 10, Road No. 3, Tran Trong Cung Street, Tan Thuan Dong Ward.
Always update fashionable style with reasonable price. Must come here if you want to shopping :) famous for Bokitta, Naleofar....
3. Danny & Linda shop
Add: 547 Kinh Duong Vuong, An Lac, Binh Tan district, HoChiMinh city.
Danny shop focuses on materials: silk, cotton, scraf, tudong, lycra, chifon, viscose shawl, all types of cloth Hijab, telekung, Shawl... If you want to have clothes fit your body. Come here. They can Tailor made clothes in 1 Day. Islamic clothes, baju melayu, baju kurung, jubah... Door to door delivery services.
4. Mai collection - Daina's collection
Add: No 9 Street, Tân Kiểng Ward, District 7, HoChiMinh City, VIETNAM
Retail & Wholesale. Mai collection is the fashion brand appeared in Vietnam and countries around the world (Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei ...) since 1985.On the international and in Muslim countries, Daina always focus on the details of the design and product quality. They serve traditional baju kurung, telekung, bajukurung modern, tudung embroidery, Jubah...
6. Binh Tay Market: Built in 1928, Binh Tay Market is considered as the biggest market in Chinatown, selling a wide variety of products and goods from the Mekong Delta and from the other provinces of the south and the north. On the ground floor, there are booths selling fruits, foods and sweets. On the first floor, clothes, cosmetics and other items can be found. Binh Tay is a heaven for cotton fabrics.
7. An Dong market: Located in district 5, This three-story market is well-known as a craft market, a must for handicrafts enthusiasts. Just go directly to the top floor and spend time hunting for good quality woodwork, lacquer ware, knitwear and various type of Vietnamese crafts. An Dong is also famous for fabrics. Cheaper prices and more friendly vendors are highlighted in this place.
8. Hard Rock Cafe
Add: 39 Le Duan Avenue in the Kumho Asiana Plaza.
Hard Rock Cafe is a new upscale complex for shopping and entertainment, an ideal place for Hard Rock’s fans. The café includes seats for 300 persons, two vibrant bars, live music area and a Rock Shop featuring Hard Rock’s rock n' roll inspired merchandises like limited-edition pins and t-shirts.
9. Minh Collection: located in Le Thanh Ton street. They are good tailors for Muslim with suitable prices. You can find out the beautiful baju kurung here with the cheap price.
10. Taka Plaza:
is a market-style shopping mall which is slightly hidden inside a city block in District 1. Here you will find mainly clothing and fashion accessories. They have both real branded goods and some products of more questionable origins. if you want to buy T-shrit and gifts , you should come here.
11. Dan Sinh market or American Market is a collection of Vietnam War stuff.
In this market you can buy anything you like, from, clothing to shoes, sunglasses, hats, souvenir, jewelry, good like dry fish, dry fruit, fresh fruit, pickles especially zippo lighters.
Expect to pay 40% - 50% of the asking price and if you don't like the final price, walk away and you will get an even better price. The sellers of these most tourist shops are able to speak English, and probably will delight you with any battle and the war-time history.
The surpluses of the war Dan Sinh market is Open every day from 7:00 to 18:00 (at 18:00 the market is totally close, so many shops begin to pick things up around 17:00).