Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Experience Saigon through the eyes of local guide! Immerse yourself in the beauty of Mekong floating village . Discover Cuchi- an underground village with special architecture and enjoy the traditional lifestyle at Bentre.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (Halal Dinner included)
15.40: Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, tour guide & driver will pick up and transfer to hotel for check-in. Dinner at Halal restaurant pray at mosque - Back to hotel.
Day 2 ( 12th of Oct 2013 ): Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City (Hala Breakfast, Halal Lunch & Halal Diner included)
Tour guide and driver will pick up hotel at 08.00AM and depart for Breakfast at Halal restaurant before visiting Cu Chi tunnels. Have halal lunch – pray at mosque.
In the afternoon, continue to visit Reunification Palace, Vietnam War Remnants Museum, The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall, Saigon Opera House.
Back to hotel after Halal dinner.
Day 3 ( 13th of Oct 2013 ): Ho Chi Minh City – Ben Tre - Ho Chi Minh City (Hala Breakfast, Halal Lunch & Halal Diner included)
After breakfast depart for My Tho Mekong Delta at 8.00AM.
Halal lunch at My Tho and return to Ho Chi Minh city , pray at mosque – free time
Halal Dinner at Halal restaurant.
Day 4 ( 14th of Oct 2013 ): Ho Chi Minh City – Departure ( Halal breakfast )
Have breakfast at Halal restaurant.
16.00: Our driver and tour guide pick you up and transfer to airport for departure flight (19:35). End of beautiful trip.
Tour package Includes:
• English speaking tour guide.
• Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on Twin or double room.
• Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
• All entrance fees of sightseeing places
• Bottle of mineral water.
Tour Package excludes:
• Optional tour & Insurance
• International flights & Granitites to service staffs
• Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Tipping for Tour Guide and driver
• Travel insurance
• Others not mentioned in the tour programme.