A journey of Vietnam experience
Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Price: Contact us
The World Heritage in Vietnam will bring you a variety of beauty. Relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Ha Long Bay. The unique experience of a boat trip in Ha Long Bay is really memorable. On the other hand, Hue and Hoi An will show you the beauty of culture in Vietnam.
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival (D)
Muslim Travel Vietnam will pick you up at Noi Bai airport and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of day is at leisure. Dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B, L, D)
Enjoy a full day city tour to visit some attractions including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh stilt house & one pillar pagoda, Ngoc Son temple and Restored Sword Lake, temple of Literature, which is regarded as the first university in Viet Nam. Free time for shopping.
Meals with Halal food upon request.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong (B, L, D)
Today, we will take a day tour to Halong Bay. After 3,5 hour driving, welcome aboard. Lunch with seafood is served on boat while cruising along magnificent 3000 limestone islands of the Bay. Visit two of the most fantastic caves. This is a chance to enjoy beautiful landscape and breathe fresh air. Drive back to Hanoi. Stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh city (B, L, D)
Free at leisure until our car come and transfer you to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Pick up at Tan Son Nhat airport and drive to hotel for checking in.
Dinner with halal food. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi (B, L, D)
Morning: Enjoy breakfast and start our day tour by travel to Cu Chi tunnels. Here you will have the opportunity to explore the amazing labyrinth of tunnels used by the guerrillas during the war. Return to Ho Chi Minh City and then have lunch at a Halal restaurant.
Afternoon: Take a half day Saigon city tour with War Remnants museum - a major tourist attraction - , Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the General Post Office with French colonial architecture style.
The final stop is at Ben Thanh market, which is always loaded with varieties of goods, such as consumer goods, cakes and candies, food and foodstuff, and particularly high-quality fruits and vegetables
Enjoy dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho – Mekong delta tour (B, L, D)
Take a full day trip to the watery world of the Mekong Delta, which is famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Take a cruise to visit islands, come over coconut candy workshop to taste fresh candy- specialty. Enjoy tropical fruits, honey tea, and listen to Southern traditional music. Get on a small boat to discover a natural canal of Ben Tre province. After lunch with Halal food and pray time at the mosque, back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Free time at leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Have breakfast at your hotel. Free at leisure until the car of Muslim Travel Vietnam transfers you to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight.
End of services
Tour Package Includes:
Tour Package excludes:
- English speaking tour guide; other languages are available on request
- Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on Twin or double room
- Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Bottle of mineral water 2 bottles/pax/day)
Policy for children
- Optional tour & Insurance
- International flights & Granitites to service staffs
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Tipping for Tour Guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned in the tour program
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge