DAY 1:ARRIVAL DANANG - HOI AN (D) Muslim Travel Vietnam
meet and greet upon arrival at Danang International airport and transfer to the ancient town of Hoi An,listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at Hoian DAY 2: HOI AN (B,D) Morning
: enjoy the sound of the surf and unwind at this peaceful beach side resort. Afternoon:
tour into town to explore this unique ancient trading port. A mixture of walking tour and cyclo ride,your tour includes the Japanese covered bridge,a Chinese assembly hall,pagoda and one of the traditional Chinese houses.
Dinner is a cooking class where you enjoy the fruits of your labor after learning to make some of the local specialties – surprise your friends with expertise on your return home!
Overnight at Hoian DAY 3:HOI AN(B,L) Morning:
take a cycling tour along the back roads amongst the rice paddy fields.
Lunch on the banks of the Thu Bon River Afternoon:
You have the option to try your hands at the ancient art of lantern making or visit a small traditional fishing village.
Dinner with halal food.
Overnight at Hoian DAY 4: HOI AN – HUE (B,L) Morning:
Today we embark on scenic drive through the rugged central part of Vietnam to the former Imperial capital of Hue. This town is known for its magnificent Citadel,Royal Tombs and temples built on the banks of the Perfume River.
Lunch with halal food. Afternoon:
visit to one of the bonsai gardens and a talk to its owner from one of the ancient families of Hue.
Dinner at halal restaurants.
Overnight at Hue
DAY 5: HUE (B,L)
The day begins with a boat ride on the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda and continues to lunch and visits to the empirical sites of this unique city and surrounding country side.
Overnight at Hue
DAY 6: HUE - DEPART Muslim Travel Vietnam
Transfer to airport for your onward flight Inclusive
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms with air-condition and private bath room
- All transportation and transfers
- Meals as stated in the program (B=Breakfast,L=Lunch,D=Dinner)
- Transfers and Tours with English speaking guide
- Entrance fees,boat fees,cooking lesson
- International airfare&airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and
- Personal expenses
- Tips &gratuities
Policy for children
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
Note: Please notice that real Halal restaurants with certificate can only be found at some restaurants locating in the center of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh . Therefore, if you travel outside Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh ( such as Halong Bay, Sapa mountainous area, or Hue, Danang, Hoi An etc...), we just can arrange Indian food or Vietnamese food for you that follow Halal rules such as no pork/ no blood/ no lard etc....