Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Price: Contact us
You will enjoy a pleasant journey and have happy time in Hue - dreamy and romantic city. Discover Huong river, ancient red tiles on Tu Duc’s roof tomb or green path. Halal food is served up on demand.
Away from work, let's explore the beauty of Hue, Hoian and Danang with Muslim Travel Vietnam!
Day 1: Danang arrive - Hoian Old Town ( _, L,D ) Morning: Muslim Travel Vietnam
welcome at Da Nang International Airport and transfer to Hoian, on the way stop at Cham Museum and the Marble Mountains. Check in the hotel. \
Lunch with halal food. Afternoon:
troll around the town, visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Pottery Museum, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, the silk street of Hoi An and the Chinese-style temples and pagodas.
Overnight at your proposed hotel in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoian Old Town – Hue Festival City ( B, L,D ) Morning:
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart to Hue city, stop for photos at the Hai Van pass and Lang Co beach.
Lunch at halal restaurant. Afternoon
: visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, and the ruins of the Purple Forbidden City, Thien Mu pagoda and Dong Ba market.
Enjoy a dinner and night boat trip accompanied by a performance of Hue folk songs.
Overnight at your chosen hotel in Hue. Day 3: Hue – Da Nang ( B, L, D ) Morning:
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the royal tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh and mausoleum of Emperor Tu Duc, in a setting of gardens and lakes.
Have lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon:
Transfer to Da Nang. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Danang. Day 4: Da Nang Depart ( B, _,_ )
Breakfast at the hotel. Free until Muslim Travel Vietnam
transfer to Da Nang International Airport.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary - (B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner), muslim food in really muslim restaurants in Danang and in Hue
- Land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Boat trips on perfume river as mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks
- International airport departure taxes
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance and tipping normally 2 - 3 USD per day
Policy for children
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
Note: Please notice that real Halal restaurants with certificate can only be found at some restaurants locating in the center of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh . Therefore, if you travel outside Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh ( such as Halong Bay, Sapa mountainous area, or Hue, Danang, Hoi An etc...), we just can arrange Indian food or Vietnamese food for you that follow Halal rules such as no pork/ no blood/ no lard etc....