Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Visiting the beauty of the Central of Vietnam with the old citadel of Hue, the acient town of Hoi An. Dinner will be served Halal food and seafood. You will enjoy a pleasant journey and have a happy time in Central of Vietnam.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DA NANG – HUE (D)
Arrival in Da Nang international airport, meet by the guide of Muslim Travel Vietnam and transfer to Hue via Hai Van Pass (Pass of the Ocean & Clouds), passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Enjoy seafood lunch at Lang Co fishing village.
Upon arrival transfer to the hotel for check-in. Visit Imperial Citadel, and Dong Ba Market.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: HUE – EXPLORATION (B/L/D)
Morning: After Breakfast, visit Imperial Citadel_the grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Enjoy lunch at halal restaurant
Afternoon: Visits include the typical Royal Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh and enjoy the beauty of Tu Hieu pagoda. Overnight in Hue.
Day 3: HUE – DA NANG CITY – HOI AN (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, drive back to Danang. Upon arrival, visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains and My Khe Beach before proceed to Hoian old town. Lunch at a local seafood restaurant.
Afternoon: Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Its size-able community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences after proceed for a walking tour in Hoian to Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, old houses & Japanese Covered Bridge.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 4: HOI AN -- DA NANG DEPARTURE (B)
Bid farewell to Da Nang city today. After breakfast, Muslim Travel Vietnam transfer you to airport for departure flight and with a sweet memories.
|Destination || Superior tour ( 3* hotel ) ||Deluxe tour ( 4* hotel ) |
| Da Nang ||Bamboo Green/ Royal Star or equivalent ||Grenn Plaza Da Nang or equivalent |
| Hoi An ||Thuy Duong 3 hotel/Vinh Hung 2 hotel/Thanh Binh hotel or equivalent || Hoi An hotel/ Hoi An riverside/ Vinh Hung riverside resort or equivalent |
| Hue ||Ngoc Huong/New Star/Asia/Mondial hotel or equivalent ||Romance hotel/ Mondial hotel or equivalent |
• Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
• Private transfers and transportation on tour.
• Entrance fees on tour
• Meals as specified at good local restaurants
• English speaking guide
• Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
• All International flights to/ from Danang and airport taxes
• Drinks & Other personal expenses
• Travel insurance
• Early check-in and late check-out
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Policy for children:
• Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
• Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
• Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
• Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
• Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
Note: Please notice that real Halal restaurants with certificate can only be found at some restaurants locating in the center of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh . Therefore, if you travel outside Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh ( such as Halong Bay, Sapa mountainous area, or Hue, Danang, Hoi An etc...), we just can arrange Indian food or Vietnamese food for you that follow Halal rules such as no pork/ no blood/ no lard etc....