Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Visit the Center of Vietnam with the beauty of the old citadel of Hue, charming Hoi An ancient town. Meals served are Indian Halal food and seafood. You will enjoy a pleasant journey and have a happy time in the Center of Vietnam.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DA NANG – HOI AN (L/D)
Morning: Arrival in Da Nang international airport, you will be met by the guide of Muslim Travel Vietnam and transferred to Hoi An. You will visit the ancient town of Hoi An. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Have lunch with seafood.Afternoon: Free time to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Back to Da Nang to check-in at your hotel.
Enjoy dinner in an Indian Halal restaurant. Overnight in Da Nang. Hotel list:
Day 2: DA NANG CITY TOUR – SHOPPING - HUE (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, you will take a half-day Da Nang city tour: Cham Sculpture Museum, Han River. Free time for shopping around local market in Da Nang at Han Market.Afternoon: Enjoy lunch in an India Halal restaurant. Leave Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel. On the way, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. Dinner with seafood and overnight in Hue.
Day 3: HUE CITY - DEPARTURE (B/L/-)
Morning: After breakfast, visit the Imperial Citadel - the grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen - heavenly pagoda. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.Afternoon: Free time for shopping before Muslim Travel Vietnam transfers you to the airport for departure flight and with a sweet memory.
|Destination || Superior tour ( 3* hotel ) ||Deluxe tour ( 4* hotel ) |
| Da Nang ||Bamboo Green/ Royal Star or equivalent ||Grenn Plaza Da Nang or equivalent |
| Hoi An || Thuy Duong 3 hotel/Vinh Hung 2 hotel/Thanh Binh hotel or equivalent ||Hoi An hotel/ Hoi An riverside/ Vinh Hung riverside resort or equivalent |
| Hue ||Ngoc Huong/New Star/Asia/Mondial hotel or equivalent ||Romance hotel/ Mondial hotel or equivalent |
- Private transfers and transportation on tour.
- Entrance fees on tour
- Meals as specified at good local restaurants
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Policy for children:
- All International flights to/ from Danang and airport taxes
- Drinks & Other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
Note: Please notice that real Halal restaurants with certificate can only be found at some restaurants locating in the center of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh . Therefore, if you travel outside Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh ( such as Halong Bay, Sapa mountainous area, or Hue, Danang, Hoi An etc...), we just can arrange Indian food or Vietnamese food for you that follow Halal rules such as no pork/ no blood/ no lard etc....